Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Above The Law
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Above The Law
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Above The Law
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Above The Law
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Above The Law
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Above The Law
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Above The Law
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Above The Law
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Above The Law
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Above The Law
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Above The Law