Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler