Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Across America
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Across America
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Across America
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Across America
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Across America
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Across America
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Across America
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Across America
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Across America
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Across America
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Across America