Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Integrations
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Integrations
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Integrations
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Integrations
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Integrations