Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Across Country
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Across Country
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Across Country
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Across Country
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Across Country
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Across Country
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Across Country
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Across Country
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Across Country
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Across Country
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Across Country