Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Opposite Word List
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Opposite Word List
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Opposite Word List
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Opposite Word List
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Opposite Word List
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Opposite Word List
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Opposite Word List
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Opposite Word List
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Opposite Word List
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Opposite Word List
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Opposite Word List