Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Across The Street
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Across The Street
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Across The Street
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Across The Street
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Across The Street
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Across The Street
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Across The Street
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Across The Street
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Across The Street
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Across The Street
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Across The Street