Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Live Event
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Live Event
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Live Event
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Live Event
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Live Event
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Live Event
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Live Event
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Live Event
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Live Event
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Live Event
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Live Event