Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Across The Web
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Across The Web
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Across The Web
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Across The Web
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Across The Web
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Across The Web
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Across The Web
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Across The Web
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Across The Web
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Across The Web
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Across The Web