Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Add To Calendar
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Add To Calendar
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Add To Calendar
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Add To Calendar
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Add To Calendar
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Add To Calendar
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Add To Calendar
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Add To Calendar
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Add To Calendar
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Add To Calendar
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Add To Calendar