Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Institut Leader Phenix