Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Admin Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Admin Login
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Admin Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Admin Login
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Admin Login
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Admin Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Admin Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Admin Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Admin Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Admin Login
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Admin Login