A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Admin Panel Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Admin Panel Login
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Admin Panel Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Admin Panel Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Admin Panel Login