Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? How To Cancel Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Cancel Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Cancel Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. How To Cancel Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Cancel Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Cancel Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Cancel Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. How To Cancel Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. How To Cancel Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Cancel Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. How To Cancel Kajabi