Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Against Humanity
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Against Humanity
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Against Humanity
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Against Humanity
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Against Humanity
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Against Humanity
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Against Humanity
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Against Humanity
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Against Humanity
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Against Humanity
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Against Humanity