A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Against Website
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Against Website
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Against Website
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Against Website
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Against Website
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Against Website
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Against Website
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Against Website
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Against Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Against Website
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Against Website