Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How Much Is Kajabi A Month
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Much Is Kajabi A Month
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. How Much Is Kajabi A Month
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How Much Is Kajabi A Month
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. How Much Is Kajabi A Month