Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Airtable Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Airtable Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Airtable Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Airtable Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Airtable Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Airtable Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Airtable Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Airtable Integration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Airtable Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Airtable Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Airtable Integration