A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi For Windows 10
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi For Windows 10
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi For Windows 10
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi For Windows 10
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi For Windows 10
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Windows 10
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi For Windows 10
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi For Windows 10
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi For Windows 10
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi For Windows 10
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi For Windows 10