Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Along 11
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Along 11
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Along 11
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Along 11
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Along 11
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Along 11
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Along 11
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Along 11
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Along 11
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Along 11
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Along 11