A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? What Is Kajabi Next
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. What Is Kajabi Next
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. What Is Kajabi Next
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. What Is Kajabi Next
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement What Is Kajabi Next
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Is Kajabi Next
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. What Is Kajabi Next
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. What Is Kajabi Next
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. What Is Kajabi Next
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ What Is Kajabi Next
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. What Is Kajabi Next