Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Alongside Google Analytics