A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Powered By Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Powered By Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Powered By Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Powered By Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Powered By Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Powered By Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Powered By Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Powered By Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Powered By Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Powered By Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Powered By Kajabi