A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Google
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Alongside Google
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Alongside Google
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Alongside Google
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Alongside Google
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Google
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Alongside Google
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Alongside Google
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Google
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Google
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Alongside Google