Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Gopro
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Gopro
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Gopro
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Gopro
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Gopro
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Gopro
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Gopro
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Gopro
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Gopro
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Gopro
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Gopro