Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Of
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Alongside Of
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Alongside Of
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Alongside Of
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Alongside Of
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Of
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Alongside Of
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Alongside Of
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Of
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Of
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Alongside Of