A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Life Mentoring School Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Life Mentoring School Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Life Mentoring School Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Life Mentoring School Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Life Mentoring School Kajabi