Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Alternative Reddit
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Alternative Reddit
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Alternative Reddit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Alternative Reddit
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Alternative Reddit