A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Zoho
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Zoho
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Zoho
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Zoho
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Zoho
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Zoho
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Zoho
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Zoho
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Zoho
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Zoho
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Zoho