A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Alternative
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Alternative
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Alternative
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Alternative
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Alternative
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alternative
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Alternative
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Alternative
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Alternative
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Alternative
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Alternative