A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Black Friday
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Black Friday
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Black Friday
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Black Friday
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Black Friday
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Black Friday
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Black Friday
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Black Friday
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Black Friday
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Black Friday
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Black Friday