Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Amid Stock
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Amid Stock
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Amid Stock
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Amid Stock
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Amid Stock
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Amid Stock
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Amid Stock
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Amid Stock
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Amid Stock
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Amid Stock
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Amid Stock