A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Templates
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Templates
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Templates
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Templates
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Templates
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Templates
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Templates