Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi And Seo
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi And Seo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi And Seo
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi And Seo
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi And Seo
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi And Seo
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi And Seo
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi And Seo
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi And Seo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi And Seo
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi And Seo