Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Soul Social Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Soul Social Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Soul Social Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Soul Social Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Soul Social Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Soul Social Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Soul Social Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Soul Social Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Soul Social Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Soul Social Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Soul Social Kajabi