Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi And WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi And WordPress
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi And WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi And WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi And WordPress
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi And WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi And WordPress
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi And WordPress
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi And WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi And WordPress
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi And WordPress