A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Email Templates
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Email Templates
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Email Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Email Templates
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Email Templates
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Templates
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Email Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Email Templates
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Email Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Templates
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Email Templates