Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Annual Plan
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Annual Plan
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Annual Plan
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Annual Plan
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Annual Plan
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Annual Plan
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Annual Plan
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Annual Plan
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Annual Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Annual Plan
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Annual Plan