Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi How To
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi How To
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi How To
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi How To
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi How To
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi How To
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi How To
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi How To
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi How To
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi How To
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi How To