Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Annual Revenue
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Annual Revenue
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Annual Revenue
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Annual Revenue
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Annual Revenue
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Annual Revenue
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Annual Revenue
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Annual Revenue
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Annual Revenue
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Annual Revenue
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Annual Revenue