Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Desktop
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi App For Desktop
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi App For Desktop
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi App For Desktop
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App For Desktop
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Desktop
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi App For Desktop
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi App For Desktop
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi App For Desktop
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi App For Desktop
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi App For Desktop