Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Api
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Api
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Api
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Api
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Api
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Api
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Api
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Api
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Api
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Api
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Api