A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi App For Computer
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi App For Computer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi App For Computer
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi App For Computer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi App For Computer
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Computer
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi App For Computer
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi App For Computer
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi App For Computer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi App For Computer
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi App For Computer