A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Ghost Offer
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Ghost Offer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Ghost Offer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Ghost Offer
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Ghost Offer
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Ghost Offer
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Ghost Offer
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Ghost Offer
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Ghost Offer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Ghost Offer
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Ghost Offer