A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi App For Fire Tablet
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi App For Fire Tablet