Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi App Iphone
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi App Iphone
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi App Iphone
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi App Iphone
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi App Iphone
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App Iphone
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi App Iphone
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi App Iphone
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi App Iphone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi App Iphone
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi App Iphone