A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi App Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi App Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App Login
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi App Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi App Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi App Login
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi App Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi App Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi App Login