Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Google Sheets Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Google Sheets Integration