A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Apps
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Apps
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Apps
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Apps
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Apps
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Apps
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Apps
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Apps
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Apps
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Apps
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Apps