Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Webinar Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Webinar Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Webinar Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Webinar Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Webinar Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Webinar Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Webinar Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Webinar Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Webinar Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Webinar Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Webinar Kajabi